Front Face camera..?

dopestar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks,
I got my Atrix! but i have a quesiton regarding the front face camera.. I opened up the camera app (defaul) and could not see the icon to switch camera view (front or back) on the setting or an icon.. Can someone direct me on how to activate or enable the front facing camera? I am shocked that this isn't an option on the camera app.

trolls please be nice as i am a noOOB O:):-*

Lason

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
open camera, touch screen and options pop up on the left side and the second from the bottom says "front" with a camera and arrows icon.

Reactions: jsarino

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice if there was a cross-platform video chat app that worked with our FFC. As mentioned, Fring doesn't. ip4 can use Qik, but their version doesn't have the video chat.

puja_g

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It would be nice if there was a cross-platform video chat app that worked with our FFC. As mentioned, Fring doesn't. ip4 can use Qik, but their version doesn't have the video chat.

Tango might.. I've used it on my iPod and on a Motorola Bravo.. I don't have my Atrix yet, so I haven't been able to test it on that..

blazablaz

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I have my atrix and it does not work, just keeps force closing. The qik for motorola is specifically for the atrix or so it says on the app. Hopefully Tango will update their app for the atrix.

Reactions: dopestar

hotleadsingerguy

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually Tango doesn't "force close" on the Atrix. It just ends the call and minimizes the app (if you look, the app is still actually running in the background).

dopestar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Actually Tango doesn't "force close" on the Atrix. It just ends the call and minimizes the app (if you look, the app is still actually running in the background).

it disconnects the call once the video chat is active.. i used it and had the other cellphone that I was calling tango with.. hangs up only last 1 -2 seconds after accepting the video feature

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
OK, any front facing video chat options to use with people that have IOS? I tried Yahoo and fring but they use the back camera(or I can't find the setting to change it to front).

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
how does it compare to the iphone 4's front facing camera?

the 4's is pretty decent(considering) in good lighting, but the noise and color is absolutely atrocious in dim fine dining lighting(you look like an abstract pastel painting).