Camera

puja_g

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
When taking a picture in a low lit room, with the flash on, has anyone noticed how everything around the object your focused on, is pitch black? Idk why it does this, idk if I'm *completely* bothered by it, but idk I think I'd like to see it look a little different

Sent from my Motorola Atrix using Tapatalk

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have found the camera on the atrix to be so so .. In well lit environments it does perform well, however in a dark room it's blah ... So you are not alone :)

puja_g

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Atrix's camera definitely needs a major hardware/software improvement. What you are noticing is expected from a low quality camera.

Oh, okay. Yeah, my brother has the iPhone and even with the same mpx, the Atrix' camera just doesn't compare and it sucks, cause I use my camera ALLLL the time :/

ka3yan

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
+1 on the sucky camera. I was hoping that the camera reviews were just overly critical, but when compared to the outstanding pictures taken by the iP4, the Atrix camera is just awful.

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
If there isnt good enough lighting the camera clarity is greatly affected.Use the flash even though its not very strong either.but I cant complain its way better than my BB storm's camera

Armband

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
My biggest issue with the camera is motion blur. The phone is worthless for taking pictures of my kid who is never motionless for more than a few tenths of a second. Video is great. Anyone else have this issue or any advice?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually dont think its that bad. Everything will always have its glitches. The Front Camera couldve been better quality honestly. But the rear isnt that bad really. Pics match up with the Captivates rear camera shots.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree Terrigno .. They aren't that bad, however coming from a iPhone 4 it's a huge difference, I would expect moto to at least try to mimic or exceed that level of quality.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non