screen disappears when detach the pen or attach the earphone

albertodelrio

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
hi, experts, by default on note ii , when attach the earphone, the phone switches to the "ear phone" screen automatically.
however, how, my note ii does not switch to switches to the corresponding screen automatically when both attaching the earphone and detaching the pen.
how to solve?

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
hi, experts, by default on note ii , when attach the earphone, the phone switches to the "ear phone" screen automatically.
however, how, my note ii does not switch to switches to the corresponding screen automatically when both attaching the earphone and detaching the pen.
how to solve?

Call Big Show

- - - Updated - - -

how to solve?

Call Big Show

aclerk

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
go into settings -> display and check if Page Buddy is turned on. Page Buddy is where the screen changes based on the pen or ear piece connection. if it's on and still doesnt work, did you root your phone? what was the last app installed?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87