I need to unroot/reset counter w/o working usb port. Would appreciete suggestions

Eric Lara

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
So my usb port died a week ago. I can survive by charging battery elsewhere on a seperate batterty charger. ATT has agreed to send replacement but i need to unroot/reset counter. I can triangle away to get rid of counter and flash a stock with cwm. I however don't know how to get a stock kernel for my note 2. I assume flashing a stock firmware would not make the kernel back to stock, correct? I hope this will work but a bit scarred to try before getting input. Hope you guys can help. (P.S. im a noob to the site sorry if i did not do post by guidelines).

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So my usb port died a week ago. I can survive by charging battery elsewhere on a seperate batterty charger. ATT has agreed to send replacement but i need to unroot/reset counter. I can triangle away to get rid of counter and flash a stock with cwm. I however don't know how to get a stock kernel for my note 2. I assume flashing a stock firmware would not make the kernel back to stock, correct? I hope this will work but a bit scarred to try before getting input. Hope you guys can help. (P.S. im a noob to the site sorry if i did not do post by guidelines).

I think if you flash a stock ROM That should reset the kernel. The triangle away would need to be done while still rooted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez