Needs a Strong, Rugged case, but Would prefer not to have a built-in screen protector

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I used the Defender series Otterbox for my iPhone, and I want something rugged like that for my Note 2 (I have kids, and had to have it replaced once, under warranty thankfully, from what I suspect might be partly related to being in jean pockets--not verified). I would like to get another Otterbox, but I would rather be able to replace the Screen protector on occasion. I have bought two cases on Amazon, that look and describe themselves as rugged (and have gotten good reviews), but they end up not being all that strong (pretty flexible plastic that doesn't cover all the edges (covered with rubber). Does anyone know of a case that might be more of what I am looking for? Thanks

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I used the Defender series Otterbox for my iPhone, and I want something rugged like that for my Note 2 (I have kids, and had to have it replaced once, under warranty thankfully, from what I suspect might be partly related to being in jean pockets--not verified). I would like to get another Otterbox, but I would rather be able to replace the Screen protector on occasion. I have bought two cases on Amazon, that look and describe themselves as rugged (and have gotten good reviews), but they end up not being all that strong (pretty flexible plastic that doesn't cover all the edges (covered with rubber). Does anyone know of a case that might be more of what I am looking for? Thanks

I use the Otterbox Commuter case on my Note 2. I love it because it doesn't add "too" much bulk, provides good protection AND doesn't come with the horrid built in screen protector the Defender does.

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I love my uag for my s4,it's Def not comparable to otterbox as far as protection. It's still my favorite case by far. However I still love otterbox, you can actually POP out the screen protector and use whatever screen protector you want :). I've done that on every phone since my iPhone 4.

GS4/iPhone5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez