Whitestone Dome screen and camera protector

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
I ordered these from the web site yesterday afternoon, should recieve them in a few days. My issue is I'm getting my S21ULTRA tonight and I don't want my screen to get any scratches on it at all until I'm able to put these on my phone. Would it be a wise decision to get a real cheap cover as a temporary backup for a few days or would that be a dumb thing to do?, I'm placing the device in Otterbox Defender case once it arrives tonight! Waited to long to order screen protector and have them readily available before the phone came in!

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I ordered these from the web site yesterday afternoon, should recieve them in a few days. My issue is I'm getting my S21ULTRA tonight and I don't want my screen to get any scratches on it at all until I'm able to put these on my phone. Would it be a wise decision to get a real cheap cover as a temporary backup for a few days or would that be a dumb thing to do?, I'm placing the device in Otterbox Defender case once it arrives tonight! Waited to long to order screen protector and have them readily available before the phone came in!

Just keep it away from sharp objects and stuff like car keys you'll be fine for a couple of days. I haven't used a glass screen protector in years and I don't have any scratches. I just purchase a warranty and say screw a screen protector.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site

Not a bad idea to do that until the Whitestone Dome back camera glass protector comes in.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Trust me, when it comes to protecting your new phone, *nothing* is over the top or stupid. I once placed my phone in a Ziploc bag in my purse until I could find a case and screen protector for it. Another time, I got my accessories long before my Google Pixel 2 arrived, just so I could be prepared.

Don what you need to do! And let us know how you like your new phone! Enjoy!

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Recieved my phone yesterday, came with a sticky peel off screen cover over screen and camera. Only thing is, it's not what I ordered from Spectrum Mobile, I got the 128 GB instead of the 256 GB and didn't realize it until after transferring all my data from my s8. I was checking on how much data I still had and it showed 128. I called and spoke to Spectrum Mobile Sales department and they said I'd still be charged 50.00 restocking fee even though it was the Reps fault, they realized it wasn't my fault! So stupid me I spent the money to get what I wanted in the first place, took calling 3 to 4 times to get someone able to assist me correctly. Once phone is paid off I plan on not doing buisness with them again. But on the good note, really liked the phone size, a little different in maneuvering but great looking phone!

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Trust me, when it comes to protecting your new phone, *nothing* is over the top or stupid. I once placed my phone in a Ziploc bag in my purse until I could find a case and screen protector for it. Another time, I got my accessories long before my Google Pixel 2 arrived, just so I could be prepared.

Don what you need to do! And let us know how you like your new phone! Enjoy!

Love the Ziploc bag move!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Recieved my phone yesterday, came with a sticky peel off screen cover over screen and camera. Only thing is, it's not what I ordered from Spectrum Mobile, I got the 128 GB instead of the 256 GB and didn't realize it until after transferring all my data from my s8. I was checking on how much data I still had and it showed 128. I called and spoke to Spectrum Mobile Sales department and they said I'd still be charged 50.00 restocking fee even though it was the Reps fault, they realized it wasn't my fault! So stupid me I spent the money to get what I wanted in the first place, took calling 3 to 4 times to get someone able to assist me correctly. Once phone is paid off I plan on not doing buisness with them again. But on the good note, really liked the phone size, a little different in maneuvering but great looking phone!

Threaten to switch your network, customer retentions will happily wave that fee.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky