AT&T 4.3 for Note 2 today

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
So here we are 10 days from my original post and still nothing from AT&T here in South Florida

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So here we are 10 days from my original post and still nothing from AT&T here in South Florida

You have checked for the update? Ok, you were the OP, guessing you have checked..you should call AT&5 and get second level tech support and ask about it.

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
You have checked for the update? Ok, you were the OP, guessing you have checked..you should call AT&5 and get second level tech support and ask about it.

My Note 2 will only let me check every 48 hours which I do. I have to wait 9 hours to the next check. Have spoken with several different people at AT&T and get different responses each time. I'll try to bump it up next time.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Be careful bumping the date, it can and well sometimes, put you out for DAYS.

Why every 48 hours? I can every 24.

Do you know if there is an AT&T DEVICE center near you?

krod13

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an auto complete dialpad feature for the samsung note 2 on 4.3? I read somewhere that this feature would be included in 4.3 for note2, I just want to be able to disable the auto complete dialpad. Or is there an app that can add that feature to the note2?

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Finally got the update. I checked this morning and it said nothing was available then a few hours later it began to download. All went well and so far everything is working.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I got my update to 4.3 and it was a lot of work. After my install kept failing......I had root by the way.....I thought using SuperUser and Triangle Away it would reset the flash counter. I performed all the steps to unroot, reset, clear cache, etc. I downloaded 4.3 OTA again and install failed again. Grr. So I installed Odin and a ROM to flash back to 4.1.1, performed the steps required in Odin, and after resetting the flash counter and removing Triangle Away and SuperUser, the Note 2 reset and it had 4.1.1. It then had an update pushed OTA but it was only 4.1.2. After installing I moved the date and clock ahead 48 hours and an update was pushed OTA. It was 4.3. I downloaded it and installed with no problem and am very happy with my Note 2 running 4.3.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.