HELP HELP!!!!!!!

solowarrior90

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the galaxy note from att of course. I have been trying to encrypt phone and sd card. Not even samsung chat rep could figure it out. When I pull up the security screen that allows me to its plugged in over 90% charged but will not let me put in the password to start encryption. Any ideas most thankful!!!:(

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the galaxy note from att of course. I have been trying to encrypt phone and sd card. Not even samsung chat rep could figure it out. When I pull up the security screen that allows me to its plugged in over 90% charged but will not let me put in the password to start encryption. Any ideas most thankful!!!:(

Hello Warrior..

I am sorry but your question is not making sense to me.. Can you please try to rephrase the question...

May I ask why do you need such extreme messures to protect your phone? why not just use a simple pin / pattern lock ? and if your SD Card has information on it that is so valuable that it cannot fall into the wrong hands, why not just keep it in your wallet until needed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87