Samsung Galaxy SII vs iPhone 4S - AT&T

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
are you able to move all of your music in itunes to your android device with this app?
FYI, you don't need to use an app to synch iTunes music to your phone. You can just select the music you want in iTunes and copy it right over using USB. For example, I have a playlist in iTunes called iPhone. It is all the music I want to keep on my phone. I selected that playlist in iTunes, selected all the songs in that playlist, and then just drug them over to the phone (which shows up as a drive when connected via USB). A synching app will make it a more iTunes experience, but simple drag and drop works too.

psufan32

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
FYI, you don't need to use an app to synch iTunes music to your phone. You can just select the music you want in iTunes and copy it right over using USB. For example, I have a playlist in iTunes called iPhone. It is all the music I want to keep on my phone. I selected that playlist in iTunes, selected all the songs in that playlist, and then just drug them over to the phone (which shows up as a drive when connected via USB). A synching app will make it a more iTunes experience, but simple drag and drop works too.

Keep in mind that older iTunes music is DRM protected and he'd first have to strip DRM before he can play his music on an Android.

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I?m planning to make a switch form iPhone to Android, ever since I discovered how much more powerful the Android phone is, as opposed to the iPhone. But I think there are a lot more iPhone apps than Android on the current market, so I can?t seem to decide. On one hand, the iPhone has a bunch of cool apps like the ?Picture Music? App, which allows me to convert any picture I take with my iPhone, into actual music and play it back on any instrument. And as a musician I love that, by the way has anyone seen or played around with this app?

I was wondering if any of the Android phone users seen anything like the Picture Music app on the Android market? That would definitely make my transition to Android a lot smoother.

schnitzel3000

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
It seems like both phone's have their advantages, but the real question is: Which of the two will increase your chances to get laid? I-phone 4S or Galaxy S2?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress