What sim is listed in your order status?

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
When I check my order status on AT&T website it describes the sim card as: "Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad". The item # for the sim in my confirmation email is 72290. The phone is listed correctly as the Samsung I747 though. What does everyone else's say?

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Mine just says various SIM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

In your email confirmation? Does it say item #72290? What about when you go to ATT website and check order status? That is where for me it says "Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad".

highstar

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I called today and they said everything looked good with my order. I ordered over the phone yesterday. My status online is In Progress. Haven't received an email yet so that is why I called today. They said it could take 48hrs to receive an email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just finished a chat and the sim is correct. They just list it an "ipad sim" since that was the first/main device that used it. She said I will receive the correct 4G LTE micro sim. Also, the "back order" order status is because they do not have the phones yet. She said that the phones will start shipping on the 18th and should be received within 2-3 days. So, the receive by date of the 21st makes sense.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
In your email confirmation? Does it say item #72290? What about when you go to ATT website and check order status? That is where for me it says "Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad".

Yeah, mine says this online as well. Interestingly in the description, it reads:

"Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G uses a specific Micro-SIM that can only be used in iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G. This is the replacement SIM for iPad customers who may have lost or damaged the SIM that came with the device at purchase. "

Not worried though, sure it will be right when it ships.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

bluemax189

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, mine says this online as well. Interestingly in the description, it reads:

"Apple iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G uses a specific Micro-SIM that can only be used in iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G. This is the replacement SIM for iPad customers who may have lost or damaged the SIM that came with the device at purchase. "

Not worried though, sure it will be right when it ships.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

ipads used to have a unique microsim that was no different than a standard one minus the color pattern. ipad has always been able to take just the standard microsims. probably just ordered the first thing that was in stock that fit.

kev2126

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine says backordered and Ive got the iPAD micro Sim showing as well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer