Coming from ATT Atrix 4g to the Galaxy SIII.....

Symbianblack

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello ladies and gents I am coming from the troubled Atrix 4g (or No G as I call it) to the long awaited Galaxy sIII and I have a few Questions

1) How do I keep my settings, programs, and so on and so forth so I can use them on the Galaxy S III from my Atrix?

2) Being its Mirco SIM does that mean it would hold less contacts and would I need to bring my phone to the ATT store and have them copy all my contacts to my new micro SIM?

3) Whats the biggest Micro SD that it can be used on the device? I currently have a 16gig micro SD

sburggsx

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I mean as far as programs. I have some that Ive gotten thru the amazon app store and the google app store that I want to re install.

Anything you've purchased will be available in the store. You just have to search for it and install it. The store knows you've already bought it and will have "Purchased" where you usually see Free or the price.

I have the same question about the amazon app store. I haven't gotten very far with it yet.

fmagana85

May 8, 2012
Visit site
You can go to play.google.com and login in to the google app store using your login, and then you can click on "My Android Apps" and it will show every app you have every downloaded for android. You can then click on install and make sure you specify your new device (it should be listed in the drop down), and then it will automatically start downloading on your phone.