CyanongenMod

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I am very smart about phones in some ways and dense in others. I keep seeing references to cyanogenMod 10 and am not quitew understanding what it is. Is it an alternative launcher like golauncher ex or is it a complete OS? What would be the advantages of CyanogenMod versus golauncher which is what I have on my phone???

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
CyanogenMod is a whole OS. It is a slimmer, more customizable OS. It still runs on the Android platform, but it allows for more control over your device. You can find more information about it from cyanogenmod.org. Be advised that your phone must support the use of CyanogenMod ROM. For matters like this google will be your friend. Do as much research as possible so you don't end up with a very stylish paperweight.

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, that sounds like a good reason for me just to stick with go launcher. Don't need a paperweight!!! Thanks for the answer.

CyanogenMod is a whole OS. It is a slimmer, more customizable OS. It still runs on the Android platform, but it allows for more control over your device. You can find more information about it from cyanogenmod.org. Be advised that your phone must support the use of CyanogenMod ROM. For matters like this google will be your friend. Do as much research as possible so you don't end up with a very stylish paperweight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty