Thinking about switching to the HTC One

Neilzul

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a GNote 1. I was thinking about getting an HTC one. I listen to alot of music on my phone. Would HTC one be a good phone for me or is there a better phone

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
If you love Music, then you will love HTC BoomSound and the front speakers. You can very well drop into any of the stores and get a demo.

malamute85

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a GNote 1. I was thinking about getting an HTC one. I listen to alot of music on my phone. Would HTC one be a good phone for me or is there a better phone

Yes, the one is awesome for audiophiles! Also it doesn't hurt that it has the best display on any phone ever!

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Battery life varies per user. My one will last a full day with moderate usage.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

+1
It lasts a full 18 hours with moderate use and if you are a heavy user who is away from a power outlet all day you can get a portable charger to carry with you. You can pick up a decent one for less than it would cost if you were able to buy a spare battery.

Sent from my Google Play Edition HTC ONE.

jaymojones

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Mine is just okay, but I've only had the phone for about a week. Hope to see an improvement as time goes on. Love the phone though!!!

Edit: Talking about battery life. Thought I replied to a post.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Right now I'm at 16 hrs and 50 mind and I have 50% battery left with just a bit less then moderate use today. I took a screen shot in case you want to see.

Posted via Android Central App

Allan k1

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Wow I could imagine getting that kinda battery life out of my One. Umm, if I were you I would not be so liberal. I don't game, just use apps. It says I have 35% left, since it was uncharged from 100% I have used 3 hours and 11 minutes on display and 1 hour standby. Power saving mode enabled. These people must not use things I deem essential: phone locator, antivirus, firewall (last 2 are because of android malware). Please don't spread the idea of 16 hours, that is considered very light usage.

PhoenixINX

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
These people must not use things I deem essential: phone locator, antivirus, firewall (last 2 are because of android malware). Please don't spread the idea of 16 hours, that is considered very light usage.

I run similar software to ensure the security of my device, and I can easily get a solid ten hours out of my One. I'm a heavy user, constantly doing something, and have had mine since launch on day one. Even months later, the battery still delivers a GREAT charge.

If you're only getting 3 hrs +/-, there is something else going on with your phone.

What does your battery usage stats show as your top five battery users?

Dough_67

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The HTC One is a great phone, but if the ability to swap batteries is a priority for you, you should probably take a closer look at the Samsung Galaxy phones too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty