Details on call history

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
How do I see what time a call was made from my history? If the call was made any day before the present day it won't give me the exact time. Go Contacts does this but I don't like the ads...

Posted via Android Central App

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Right. But once I am on the call history tab, it simply shows the date. I need the actual time of each call.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
How do I see what time a call was made from my history? If the call was made any day before the present day it won't give me the exact time. Go Contacts does this but I don't like the ads...

In call history, tap and hold the person or number you want to see. Another box pops up.. Click View History! It will show you what time the call was.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

GabrielStorm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
In call history, tap and hold the person or number you want to see. Another box pops up.. Click View History! It will show you what time the call was.

I just tried this. still doesn't solve the OP's issue.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I just checked again and some of them give me the time and some don't. I went back a week. What do you mean OP's? Sorry..this is a ****ty feature if it doesn't work.

loach88

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Right. But once I am on the call history tab, it simply shows the date. I need the actual time of each call.

I found this thread because of the same issue. Someone called me last night and I missed the call. I looked at the call history to see what time they called and all it says in the details is 'yesterday'. Very annoying. Any help on resolution?

AshtonVibe

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You know I believe this is one of those issues HTC never has addressed. The only thing you might try, is to press and hold on the call record, and tap on history or contact history. If not, then I'd try a different dialer app from the Play Store.

GabrielStorm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
You know I believe this is one of those issues HTC never has addressed. The only thing you might try, is to press and hold on the call record, and tap on history or contact history. If not, then I'd try a different dialer app from the Play Store.

I just tried the idea posted above. it'll bring up history and duration of call.
it DOESN'T show what time of day the call was made. UNLESS you are looking at the current date.

ebg23

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
At least I can see the duration, but still not the time. To see the duration, open the contact and then swipe from right to left. This should take you from the contact "details" to the "Thread," which appears to have date and time of calls, length of calls, text messages, and emails with the client -- I mean contact.

This is stupid in two ways. First, I still can't see the time; Second, it only works for saved contacts, so if this is not a saved contact you will need to add to contacts before being able to view the Thread.

Edit: I did manage to find the actual call time by logging in to my verizon wireless account. Obviously that is not ideal, but if it is important enough, that should work.

Last edited:

HFL

May 6, 2014
Visit site
it happend to me too. here how to fix it

go to settings> Clock and time >

the problem if where u live at the time for sample "Central America" and u live in East cost America" it's set on the difficult , then Unmark from "auto time & date, or auto timezone , and change to ure current aera . and here u go ;)

Zoran Kasamovic

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
So, finally, I think I have the answer, hold the call until you get the pop up window, then select view call history and after that (the profile will be shown) go to edit tabs and check the threads tab. After that, you will have the old call history with time, duration and dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez