Inspire with live wallpapers

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Usually I always have the grass live wallpaper, but with the inspire I hesitate to use live wallpapers because of the batter. So any of you who use LW on a everyday basis, how's it treat your inspire? Any lag, battery drains?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

nickmatteis

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
ive always been a fan of the live walls but they do effect performance and battery, to be honest i havent found a LWP that i like enough to have it running all the time (can only stare at those nexus lines so long before i wanna run out of the "neural network")

Inspire is a very snappy phone and preforms well, but when you have a lwp you can definitely see the lag (especially when scrolling home screens and the app drawer.

as for the battery if i had to estimate a LWP probably knocks off at least a half hour/45 minutes

the decision is your preference if you want from over function, use a LWP.

i think their more of a gimmick than anything, a feature thats nice to have but not necessary

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
LWP certainly will affect battery life. A regular WP does as well. Use a dark WP to get battery life. The first thing everyone should do is delete the unnecessary clocks and weather locations. Then stop the sync of all the extra stuff you do not use like FB and Twitter contact sync... Also set those programs to not sync in the background as most have settings to refresh on launch. This will open up some battery life for eye candy...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty