Older live wallpaper not available on pixel 7?

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I used to use a bunch of live wallpapers from Dualboot games. They were really cool wallpapers and they didn't use a lot of battery. But when I went to download some with my pixel 7 pro, It's telling me they're not compatible now. I'm just wondering if there's any way around this? Is the incompatibility coming from the phone itself? Or maybe Android 13?

Screenshot_20230524-092249.jpg

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I miss their live wallpapers. My Samsung Tab s6 is the last device I have they work on. (Can't get to it now to check the android version.) They do not install on my Tabs s8 or my s22 Ultra, so definitely no love on Android 13. Dualboot hasn't updated the apps for a long time. Last I looked, I couldn't even find them on Play Store.
😔

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I miss their live wallpapers. My Samsung Tab s6 is the last device I have they work on. (Can't get to it now to check the android version.) They do not install on my Tabs s8 or my s22 Ultra, so definitely no love on Android 13. Dualboot hasn't updated the apps for a long time. Last I looked, I couldn't even find them on Play Store.
Yeah they won't come up when I search for them. I have to go into my past download files to look. I even tried to side load a couple of the apps but they won't install. I get the same alert, this app isn't compatible with this device. So it must be something with Android 13, plus I think they went out of business cuz they havent updated their apps and ages.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that it's a 32-bit app, and Android 13 only accepts 64-bit apps now.

EDIT: actually, it doesn't even come up when I do a Google search for "My Beach HD Play Store" -- it only shows up on apk sites. So I'm guessing that either Google took it down, or the developer voluntarily withdrew it.

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
My guess is that it's a 32-bit app, and Android 13 only accepts 64-bit apps now.

EDIT: actually, it doesn't even come up when I do a Google search for "My Beach HD Play Store" -- it only shows up on apk sites. So I'm guessing that either Google took it down, or the developer voluntarily withdrew it.
For some reason I was actually able to download the Christmas hd one. That one still works on my phone for some reason. It's strange. I really wish the other ones would work!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
For some reason I was actually able to download the Christmas hd one. That one still works on my phone for some reason. It's strange. I really wish the other ones would work!
Oh, that's great that the Christmas HD is working for you!

My husband's Galaxy Tab s7, which was on Android 12L, but now on 13 (I believe), has Beach HD & Forest HD working, but the Christmas HD no longer loads. There doesn't seem to be a clear rhyme or reason.

Those live wallpapers were in a league of their own as I know you understand.

Reactions: Tomster88

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Oh, that's great that the Christmas HD is working for you!

My husband's Galaxy Tab s7, which was on Android 12L, but now on 13 (I believe), has Beach HD & Forest HD working, but the Christmas HD no longer loads. There doesn't seem to be a clear rhyme or reason.

Those live wallpapers were in a league of their own as I know you understand.
They really were. And the customization on them were great. And I had them for all occasions, I had the ocean one for shark week, the Christmas one for the holidays, the beach one for memorial Day and Labor Day etc. I miss them!

Reactions: BerryBubbles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz