device drive My HTC

sugarcane

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
ok been reading through everything and everywhere, and hit a brick wall. i've dl the android driver, look into devices, My HTC driver is bringing up "Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware code (37)". i know sync will be recognized as htc desire, cant get that to work. sdk not working. tried uninstalling and installing way to many times still no progress yet. btw running vista home premier 32 (dont laugh to hard)...suggestions?:confused:

stephlynn0215

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
sorry to ask you a question when you're looking for help yourself, but where in the world do you find the info on how to download the usb driver for the phone?

stephlynn0215

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
well i actually found out where to download the driver from a video on youtube, downloaded it, but for some reason it still will not recognize my phone. its plugged in on both ends, but it just wont show up. who knows...

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i'm on windows 7, when i plugged in my device, it wanted me to download a driver, i clicked the link it suggested and it downloaded a driver for the mytouch 4g, has worked like a charm. not sure why that specific model came up, but its been working just fine for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1