Sold out for weeks now ...

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have success buying a G2 from AT&T corp website lately? The Optimus Pro keeps selling out but popping back up but the G2 hasnt stopped being faded out for weeks now. I'm assuming because its so cheap with NEXT.

yoshi351

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I called different att stores in my area and most of them said they had none. Then I found one store and they had it. I would suggest calling different stores in your area and see if they have it.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

dprice95

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Went into a store, they didn't have any, but were able to order me one on the NEXT program, and I got a shipping notification within 6 hours or so.... should be here monday!

mugenakuma

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I got mine ordered from a corp store despite their website showing they were unavailable for online ordering. I also did it through the Next program. Took what seemed like forever to get it though (About 4-5 days with free UPS ground.), so if you're impatient like me then I'd see about ordering it with a faster shipping option.

Posted via Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I got mine ordered from a corp store despite their website showing they were unavailable for online ordering. I also did it through the Next program. Took what seemed like forever to get it though (About 4-5 days with free UPS ground.), so if you're impatient like me then I'd see about ordering it with a faster shipping option.

I heard people being able to do this earlier last month but not the past 2 weeks.

urbhusker

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Called India last week Monday and the phone arrived Thursday. Plus they gave me a $60 bill credit. Activated on the Next plan. Figure I'll pay it off this summer.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Called India last week Monday and the phone arrived Thursday. Plus they gave me a $60 bill credit. Activated on the Next plan. Figure I'll pay it off this summer.

You mean one of their CS reps from India? Lol

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So the next program forces you to buy thru At&t. They're no fools are they ;)

Of course, its THEIR monthly plan silly. Just like tmobile has one and so does verizon. You dont have to use it but its there for those that dont have $400-700 to front.

I see the wink so ignore this is you're being sarcastic lol

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Now I know that the G2 wasn't the biggest selling phone of 13. Here we are in 14 with the new model phones coming out and the G2 still holds its own

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

swetnes

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have success buying a G2 from AT&T corp website lately? The Optimus Pro keeps selling out but popping back up but the G2 hasnt stopped being faded out for weeks now. I'm assuming because its so cheap with NEXT.

Did you try an AT&T store? Even though the website was showing out of stock, I ordered mine through the store and got my G2 in a week.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you try an AT&T store? Even though the website was showing out of stock, I ordered mine through the store and got my G2 in a week.

No stores in Colorado had them in stock biut said they could order them. I just didnt trust that since the corp site had them out of stock...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress