LG G2 cant get into recovery

Justin Hardigree1

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Help!! I had everything working just fine when until I updated to the newest nightly. Today is 3/21/2014. My G2 is the AT&T variant. It went wrong when I hit the install button for Xposed framework, then when I tried to reboot it stayed on the LG logo indefinitely. After I got past that it just boot looped cyanogenmod. It would pop up with the "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped working" and then shut down and repeat. So I then pressed the power button and volume up to get into recovery. I have Team win. I installed my month old copy of CM11 and gapps. but I forgot to clear all the things before i did that. I also don't think I should have flashed gapps again? now it is still boot looping and I cannot get the phone into recovery again. It seems as though the buttons don't work. It takes a 10+ second power button hold at just the right moment to get it to shut off from the loop. Has anyone had this issue? I have found no one with this same issue. I can get into download mode. I thought i maybe could flash the stock firmware back. but the only method for the AT&T method I had to have the phone recognized by the computer in device manager. It won't connect correctly. As if it was a false positive for the download mode. please help someone, I am using a $12 flip phone right now.:'(

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Long press power + volume down until you see LG logo. Then long press power + volume down again. Follow instructions on screen. It will say factory reset, but it will take you to custom recovery.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

rong21

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Long press power + volume down until you see LG logo. Then long press power + volume down again. Follow instructions on screen. It will say factory reset, but it will take you to custom recovery.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

I installed TWRP using autorec. I can get to the factory reset screen. Then what?

Disregard, figured it out with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXrI1z7WI70

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty