Renaming the Thrive forum to include the Phoenix too?

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if anyone knows how or would even care to have it done. But being that the Thrive(P506) and the Phoenix(P505) are clones the thrive being the prepaid version of the Phoenix [both from AT&T], I believe it would be of benefit to all of us to rename this forum to include the Phoenix. Aside from maybe custom ROMs there is, as far as I can tell, real difference in the two phones in almost all aspects of development and tinkering efforts. If anyone is interested and knows how to go about this please take up the cause and email someone or whatever it takes. If I'm out of line here I will just shut my mouth and go about my business.

sabrelime

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if anyone knows how or would even care to have it done. But being that the Thrive(P506) and the Phoenix(P505) are clones the thrive being the prepaid version of the Phoenix [both from AT&T], I believe it would be of benefit to all of us to rename this forum to include the Phoenix. Aside from maybe custom ROMs there is, as far as I can tell, real difference in the two phones in almost all aspects of development and tinkering efforts. If anyone is interested and knows how to go about this please take up the cause and email someone or whatever it takes. If I'm out of line here I will just shut my mouth and go about my business.

I'm not sure its a huge showstopper, but I have thought this was kind of ridiculous as well. Might as well have a combined forum as there are little to no differences in the devices. I had to look in the Thrive forum on Android Forums because barely anybody was posting anything in the Phoenix section.

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
There is a Phoenix section ? Where? Am I missing it or something I looked under LG and I'm not seeing it that's why I started posting in here I had the phone 2 days after it came out and no one knew anything about it and this was the only forum that seemed to know anything about it.

sabrelime

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
There is a Phoenix section ? Where? Am I missing it or something I looked under LG and I'm not seeing it that's why I started posting in here I had the phone 2 days after it came out and no one knew anything about it and this was the only forum that seemed to know anything about it.

Its over there, but I will agree that this forum seems to have the greatest amount of information and participation for this phone on the AT&T network. Honestly, I'd just hang out here. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty