Navigation Disappeared

johnjohntc

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
A few weeks back, I got a Google Maps update which included Navigation. Since then, something's happened to remove that option. I currently have Google Maps version 3188 installed, but in the "Manage Apps" section, I used to get the option to uninstall updates (after which I could re-install). This option is gone, and Market seems to think I have the latest version.

Anyone else experienced something like this? Navigation searches in this forum haven't revealed anything...

johnjohntc

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
A few weeks back, I got a Google Maps update which included Navigation. Since then, something's happened to remove that option. I currently have Google Maps version 3188 installed, but in the "Manage Apps" section, I used to get the option to uninstall updates (after which I could re-install). This option is gone, and Market seems to think I have the latest version.

Anyone else experienced something like this? Navigation searches in this forum haven't revealed anything...

Well, it's because I'm at version 3.1.2, (build #3188). But for some reason, Market won't give me an update.

Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty