Battery life?

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the best Android phone I've ever had. (and I've had quite a few) It has its issues, but nothing show-stopping. I'm still planning on getting the Sensation, but it might be hard to part with the LG's fantastic build quality and stock android.

Only irritating thing is that there's a solitary speck of dust under the screen!

if i was eligible for a upgrade, i was going to choose the g2x. btw how's the battery life?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Created a new thread for battery life discussion.

Mine's pretty good. Not as good as the myTouch 4G, though. With WIFI on and wifi calling enabled I can go an entire work day without needing to charge. No way will I make it from one morning to the next, though.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
if i was eligible for a upgrade, i was going to choose the g2x. btw how's the battery life?

Its pretty damn good. If I wake up at 8 am for work I can make it until 12 am before I need to charge. (that's getting into the 5% ish range by 12 am) That's also with everything syncing normally and no special tricks to extend the battery life. For comparison, the Thunderbolt I had would need a recharge by 6 pm, and that was with ALL of the syncing services off and GPS off.

For a device with access to data at these speeds, the G2X has the best battery life possible.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Battery life has been great for me. I didn't need to use any battery "tips and tricks" or turn off nearly all the radios or anything. I take it off in the morning about 730am and with my normal use during the workday (rss feeds, some emailing, moderate texting, facebook) I don't need to put it back on the charger until I got to bed around 11pm and even then it still has at least 20% left. So for me, that's great. The thunderbolt was terrible. EVO was good at times and poor at others. It would say it has a lot to do with being mostly just vanilla android then having all the resource-sucking apps of manufacturers UI "enhancements". I don't feel worried at all throughout the day. After using an iPhone 4 for a long time, having to worry about the Thunderbolt's battery was a pain. No worries here. I took it off at 730 today and it's 1150 and I'm only down to 87%.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer