Battery Life Thread

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just set up my watch yesterday and I sleep with mine. Woke up to it being dead but I know it takes a few days or a week to get to know how you use it. I also got an update this am. My husband said he really wanted the 43mm I didn't realize it he said we talked about it and he thought 47 was to big and I said oh I'll return it and then he said no it's ok I'll keep it and he set his up last night. I feel like mine is taking longer to charge but maybe it's because it was dead and I am used to it being on like 30% in the mornings when I charge it.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Just set up my watch yesterday and I sleep with mine. Woke up to it being dead but I know it takes a few days or a week to get to know how you use it. I also got an update this am. My husband said he really wanted the 43mm I didn't realize it he said we talked about it and he thought 47 was to big and I said oh I'll return it and then he said no it's ok I'll keep it and he set his up last night. I feel like mine is taking longer to charge but maybe it's because it was dead and I am used to it being on like 30% in the mornings when I charge it.
after the recent update pushed out a week ago or so, my battery life has deteriorated a bit. not enough to impact me, but noticable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter