Accessories??

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so i got the note two on tmobile Wednesday, but now I cant find a place to buy a case. I found some cheap screen protectors on amazon but that's it. Hasn't this phone been out in europe for a while?

g77rvd

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Glad to see i'm not the only one with no luck. Even when I got the phone the t-mobile store didn't even have a case or anything specifically for the phone. I hope soon we will start to see some accessories.

keebs29

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black case from Amazon. When u search cases for the gn2, u have to search t mobile Samsung Galaxy note 2. Hope this helps. (They don't have anything too fancy yet tho)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 baby♥

Fedway

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Samsung flip cover case online from a store in the UK. Its very nice, but the sides of the Note 2 are not really protected. I used Google shopper to find it.

cjbrigol

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys. There are also a couple forums on XDA with good suggestions. It seems cases are starting to pop up on amazon now :)

sunglint

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
i read where sprint had Body Glove for sale, listed in their site
This is what I ended up getting. I had to go to an official Sprint store, not an affiliate, and they had one black bodyglove case for $26. It's pretty nice, doesn't add a lot to the size, rough back to limit sliding, raised above the bevel slightly to protect screen. I had to trim one edge of a couple of my micro-usb cables; the side that faces the front hit the case, just a little bevel and it's perfect. I'll get a seido or otterbox should either come out with a rugged water resistant case, but for now I feel much more comfortable.
BTW I found that an M16 magazine pouch is almost exactly the right size, a little snug with the bodyglove but it's hard to find a more durable adaptable pouch, with the MOLLE system it attaches to almost anything.

dbhart5

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Check in ebay. thats always the first place to look. find one you like then apply a filter for only US sellers. orders from hong kong can take a couple weeks to arrive. i bought a new tpu case, spare battery and ext charger, and a set of screen protectors for about $30. free shipping, no tax.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums

zippyze

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Moblefuns shipping is really slow. Been waiting for two weeks and no case. Ordered one from Android central and it's on my phone already.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
The thing about ordering from China on ebay is they are dirt cheap. I got 2 tpu cases for 5 bucks, free shipping. So you gotta weigh the cost vs shipping time. I opted for cheap. ;p

Posted from my Galaxy Nexus :)p)

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
You should check out samsung's website, they have a some yough cases and flip covers in a few cool colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89