Unknown Permissions Request

Gkins3

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Since updating to ICS yesterday, I have a notification for "Permissions Requested for account xxx@gmail.com". When I click it, nothing happens. I have gone into every app I can think of to check for a permissions popup, but haven't found it yet. Its not a super big deal as the notification clears after clicking it, but each morning and I have the icon again after a reboot. Any ideas how to find it?

Other than that, I am really enjoying ICS.

Thanks in advance...

Gkins3

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the same thing on my HTC One S. Hoping somebody knows how to make this stop showing up :\

Tonight when I picked up my phone it was shut down and could not be turned back on with the power button. I pulled the battery and reboot it and when I did, it allowed me to click the permissions request and access it. It was for Google Voice. Now I am all clear.

Hope maybe that was your issue also.

Cheers.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I just updated and have seen this ... it looks like it's a repetitive, but it actually seems to be new apps asking for permission. Seems to coincide with running an app for the first time since the update ... I believe that if you just run all your apps requiring username/password, you'll go through these and perhaps won't see them again for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty