HTC ONE signal fail

B1GC71

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Before I take further with HTC...has anyone else had any problems with their HTC ONE losing phone signal strength...at best i have is 1 bar....and 0.. get constant calls drop and message fails...tied into a 18 month contract or I would have swapped to something that doesn't drop out...Internet no probs........also one other major prob I have had is picture qauilty...I never bought for pictures but would have expected better than it has....outside can't fault...indoors or at a concert....it has a purple haze to it.....I am having to take my old Sony Experia 5meg pixel....as the pics on this compared to the ONE is night n day....any help would be appreciated thx

Last edited:

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
do some quick searching. The purple tint is a known issue and falls under warranty.
If this happened within in 14 or 30 days (depending on your location and carrier) you can take it back for a replacement.
Some carriers also act as manufacturer reps and will help you after the 14 or 30 days..
As far as a signal goes. Mine is great. But its a wireless device. You need to compare it to others. Far as we know you live on a mountain and poor service is normal.
Or you live in a down town area with lots of interference.. We dont have enough info to help you with the signal problem is what im getting at.