What T-Mobile plan will you use with the Sensation?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Just for fun. What plan will you use with the Sensation? Will you sign a new contract for it or buy it off contract? We all know its gonna eat up a lot of data. If you are on AT&T or another GSM provider, post your plan and what you pay.

I have Even More Plus which is T-Mobile's no contract plan. I pay exactly $59.99/mo + taxes. I have 500 mins + text + 5GB of High Speed data.

So let's here it!!!

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Either way, I am very happy with my plan. No new plan even comes close. I have been with T Mobile for about 10 years and I am considering jumping ship to another carrier for the SGS2, I just know that I will get screwed with the contract compared to what I am paying now.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Either way, I am very happy with my plan. No new plan even comes close. I have been with T Mobile for about 10 years and I am considering jumping ship to another carrier for the SGS2, I just know that I will get screwed with the contract compared to what I am paying now.

Not worth it to jump to another carrier for the Galaxy S II. Samsung makes crap phones but awesome screens.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Well, thereaee supposedly new plans coming that have a better deal, so ill be switching to one of those instead of the 2 gig plan I got stuck with.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

vvilliamm

May 5, 2011
Visit site
dont jump ship b.c of the samsung galaxy g 2. theres rumors that Tmobile dropped the samsung galaxy g2 to get the "Samsung Hercules" which is better than the Samsung galaxy s2 but comes at a price of 350 with 2 yr contract

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I know about the Hercules, but I'm a bit disheartened about the lack of Exynos processor. I really LOVE the Super Amoled Plus display, that is one of the major draws for me to the SGS2, but I cannot wait until September (rumor) for the release of the Hercules.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I know about the Hercules, but I'm a bit disheartened about the lack of Exynos processor. I really LOVE the Super Amoled Plus display, that is one of the major draws for me to the SGS2, but I cannot wait until September (rumor) for the release of the Hercules.

Samsung doesn't have enough capacity for that many Exynos-based phones. (which is the reason why some GSII models will have a Tegra 2 processor)

I also doubt the use of the APQ processor; it was meant for tablets, not smartphones, and it does not include a wireless module. If they use any Qualcomm processor it will be the 8260.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll keep my loyalty plan as I will buy the phone off Craigslist.
$74.99 unlimited minutes + 400 texts + 5GB data.
I barely hit 2GB data last month.

;)

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if you can change your data plan once you're in contract? I want to up mine to the new 5 gig plan, but online it won't let me. They have me on the special unlimited talk/text with 2 gigs for $79.99.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that'll be a problem. You will probably have to call and talk to customer service to do that. If it were an old plan you may have problems, but that is a current plan...I can't imagine they would give you any trouble, but only one way to find out.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch