Browser issues

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
here we go again,another problem ..i havent tried the browser not connected to wifi until today was @ the diner connected to 4g full service and i couldnt even load any mobile website,nothing. i dont get it i paid all this money for this damn phone and im having nothing but problems.anyone else having browser issues with loading pages(not on wifi)

Sudo

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Were you coming from a BlackBerry Phone?
You need a different web package for this phone.
I ran into the same problem, Had 611 send me to store for new sim or exchange phone.
When the store employee looked he said the BlackBerry internet service was still active on my account he called tech support who changed it to android web and about 2 hours later it was working.

So call 611 or go into store to make sure it is the right service plan for the device.

Went ahead and registered here just to answer your question.
:cool:

Sudo

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info appreciate it
No Problem
No sense getting the best phone you can find to have it not work.
Something that simple could make you hate it so have them fix it.
Hopefully it is just the web service not being changed and you will not have to set up a new phone.

By the way I am coming from the BB9700 also.
Cracked the screen and decided to leap to android.
pretty cool so far:cool:

Sudo

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Cool.
Glad it was that simple.
Enjoy the new phone it takes some getting use to but I am loving it.
Bunch of old habits to break (like making sure to properly exit every program)
And new things to learn

Reactions: Crackb3rry420

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the quick reply sudo..yeah definitely taking a little time to get used to coming from a 9700 haha,but i love the phone and yes im constantly killing all current applications running lol,hope you enjoy yours as well thanks again