USB Driver for LG Optimus T

sinamonrose

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello, does anyone know how to get the USB driver for the LG Optimus T? I have been trying to find a free download for it so that I can upload music into my phone; however, my laptop does not recognize the phone at all without the driver. I would really appreciate any advice anyone has. Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Here is the link for the download of the driver
http://www.lg.com/us/products/documents/LGAndroidDriver_WHQL_ML_Ver_1.0_All_Win7.exe

Once you install them , for good measure, put your phone in USB debugging mode and let the computer recognize your phone
Settings>applications>Development and check the box next to USB debugging mode.

also to transfer music you will have to set your phone to disk drive/mass storage device(depending on the term your phone uses) and mount the card when connected

bwwmobley

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
This link worked for me.

Install the LG Mobile Support Tool.

The application window will popup after install. To the right is a button to install USB driver. Click it.

Another popup window will appear.
Select your carrier and phone model.

Mine were T-Mobile and LGP509TN. (The last 2 characters refer to 3 color choices: Black, Maroon and Titanium)

Double click your highlighted device and the download will commence. The file is about 14 MB in size.

An installwizard window will automatically open. Select Next. A pop-up will tell you if it installed the driver pack correctly to your system.

Once you plugin your device Windows should automatically detect and install the appropriate drivers to your specific phone.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Tina98108

chong67

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I didnt know about this post. I just google it and when to LG site to download the USB driver. Install it first, then plug it in.

I see my extended drive. Was able to see all the photos I took.

Now I need to know how to add more Live Wallpaper and other things!

laproch

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Here is the link for the download of the driver
http://www.lg.com/us/products/documents/LGAndroidDriver_WHQL_ML_Ver_1.0_All_Win7.exe

Once you install them , for good measure, put your phone in USB debugging mode and let the computer recognize your phone
Settings>applications>Development and check the box next to USB debugging mode.

also to transfer music you will have to set your phone to disk drive/mass storage device(depending on the term your phone uses) and mount the card when connected
I downloaded the drivers, did the debugging thing and all of my photos came up on my computer, but today I plugged my phone into my computer and I can't open/find the photos. My computer is not recognizing anything has been plugged in....programs shows the drivers are there.
I'm sure I'm missing something very simple, but .....:'(

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the drivers, did the debugging thing and all of my photos came up on my computer, but today I plugged my phone into my computer and I can't open/find the photos. My computer is not recognizing anything has been plugged in....programs shows the drivers are there.
I'm sure I'm missing something very simple, but .....:'(

After you've plugged the phone in you have to mount the sdcard from within the phone.

Slide down the status bar and tap USB Connected -> Turn on USB storage

When you're done remember to eject properly from Windows and then tap "Turn off USB storage" to prevent corrupting data and damaging the sdcard.

mystysilvercloud

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
it worked very well to go to LG site and search for support for the Optimus Q...installed the software first and my computer recognized the rest of drivers i was missing in beginning...Thanx :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87