T-Mobile note 3 preowned certified

Linh321

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
For 319.99 is it still a good bargain to own for another 24 months? I want the 4 but its still out of my price range

Posted via Android Central App with LG Google Nexus 4

2ndHalfCor

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I bought one some months back after owning another when they first came out. The Note 3 is still a high spec, very capable device. I didn't see a big enough improvement in the Note 4 to justify spending the extra dough and I still think that was the right decision. Now with the Note 5 about to be released, I think I'm still going to keep the Note 3. The Note 5 looks like a pretty awesome device, but it is just incremental upgrades from the Note 3, nothing big enough to warrant spending a lot of cash, and giving up the removable battery and SD card is a big downer. I think if I were to upgrade, I'd go to the Note 4, but I still don't see the point. You might want to wait a month and see if the price of the Note 4 drops or if T-Mobile does a pre-owned deal like they did on the Note 3.

Linh321

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks i think waiting for preowned certified note 4 Will it be.. Thanks for the senses.

Posted via Android Central App with LG Google Nexus 4

Forgewizard

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I am still enthralled with my Note 3 especially after the Lollipop update. That price us a good deal if it is certified! Note 4 is not a big enough step for me and neither is the 5.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk