Needing T-mobile Users Input :)

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning :)
I have a friend who is on t-mobile. She had a windows phone that she absolutely hated so she bought some phone off of Amazon that looks like an iphone [H-2000?] but it does not have 3g. I told her before she ordered that it didn't look like the best phone IMO. Anyway, she has about 150 limit she can spend, any recommendations on a decent phone that she can buy from Amazon or Ebay? I'm not familiar w/ T-mobile devices and prices. Thanks so much for any help ♥

dennis96411

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Well it depends on whether she wants to be in a contract or go with prepaid. If she is willing to sign a contract then $150 can go pretty far, like a mid- to high-end phone. If she wants to go with prepaid then she can choose a phone out of THIS PAGE.

Or, she can buy the prepaid SIM kit and use it with any phone of her choice, as long as the phone she is going to use have the proper network frequencies and such.

Oh and just a note, if she wants to use the prepaid Monthly4G $30 plan with 5GB of 4G data, unlimited text, and 100 minutes of calling, then she would have to purchase the phone or SIM kit at Wal-Mart (including website) or T-Mobile's website. There are workarounds for this if you search hard enough on the web.

Reactions: bgbagz

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Agree with Dennis. But if you're going to get a phone, use tmoblie.com to see what's on there and what on amazon or eBay. Sometimes, its better to go with the phone the carrier uses to avoid network issues. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bgbagz

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886