T-Mobile Expanding Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data to No-Annual-Contract Customers

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile Shakes Up the Wireless Industry by Expanding Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data to No-Annual-Contract Customers

Today at the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), T-Mobile USA, Inc. announced an industry first ? its popular Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan will be available with no annual contract starting tomorrow, Jan. 9. T-Mobile is the only U.S. carrier to offer an unlimited, nationwide, 4G data plan on a fast, dependable, nationwide, 4G network, giving customers the ultimate worry-free experience with no data caps, overages or bill shock.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ya its great if your in a good area for t mobile. So far there service is better then at&t for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

tbonn41fn

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree with arickinrealife. T-Mobile is all about false advertising to lure people and the IPhone people as well

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree with arickinrealife. T-Mobile is all about false advertising to lure people and the IPhone people as well

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

I totally disagree. My wife in on Verizon with an iPhone 5. Gets great service and signal where and when she needs it, and the data speeds are great. She also pays through the nose for that privilege, but that's what she needs. I on the other hand am on T-Mobile's $30 plan on a Nexus 4. My data speeds are better than hers, and although my signal can be a little flakier indoors it hasn't failed me yet. I don't talk nearly as much as she does, relying on texts and emails (and our landline) so I don't care about unlimited minutes. I'll happily take the savings for what T-Mobile offers, as it works perfectly well for me. Why pay more if you don't need more? That's like paying for a full steak dinner when all you wanted was a side Caesar.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Chicago and T-Mobile and att is flaky at best indoors but overall good in the city outside on the other hand....

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Chicago and T-Mobile and att is flaky at best indoors but overall good in the city outside on the other hand....

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

I live in Chicago and yeah it is spotty in indoor places, but I use wifi indoors so no problem. And outside, i get excellent speeds up 14mbps

chunkcohen

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I switched from Sprint postpaid to T-Mobile prepaid a few months ago. While I did lose of the benefits of having better coverage and more roaming options while I travel (rarely), the money I'm saving and the SIGNIFICANTLY faster data speeds I'm getting more than make up for it. I mostly stay put in Phoenix metro and sometimes go to LA for work. In both areas, my coverage is excellent.

If I was traveling a lot, I'd probably ditch T-Mobile because their coverage really is lacking outside of metro areas. But for now, I'm happy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non