T-Mobile and fraudulent sales

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The Uncarrier.

T-Mobile has widespread problems with fraudulent sales, report claims – BGR

http://callingouttmobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Under.Pressure_Dec2016.pdf

T-Mobile customers tell horror stories of bills full of charges they never asked for – BGR

At the heart of the matter is the practice of “bill cramming,” or T-Mobile sales reps signing customers up for services and insurance they don’t want and haven’t agreed to. The Change to Win report claims that the bill cramming is a result of T-Mobile sales associates being pressured to meet unrealistic sales metrics; regardless of the motive, T-Mobile customers seem to be encountering this behavior on a frequent basis.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Encountering it and countering it. Contact billing, escalate it to level 2, an executive, anyone who can change the bill, and don't pay for something you didn't buy. (Too many people just say "oh, well, what can you do" and pay the bill.)

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I never had that problem with T-mobile as far as billing is concerned. However, with Sprint I did and that's what made me Jump to T-Mobile
Also, being a T-Mobile customer enabled me to have 2 dollar movie tickets to watch Star Wars Rouge One two weeks ago that was 8 dollars for my family of 4 via T-Mobile Tuesdays app. And this weeks stash will again have 2 dollar movie tickets =)

Lastnv

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I work at an outsourced call center doing Business Support for T-Mobile and it is always a constant complain. The root cause of most issues callers have is because they were lied to or misinformed at retail store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non