AT&T Note is Rooted

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
You will if you change the stock ROM but not if you just root it. There are 3rd party apps to replace some of the ones in Touchwiz but not near as nice in my opinion. My Note @ is running jelly bean 4.3 but I do miss some of the default touchwiz apps but not enough to go back.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if their root method will work on the Verizon GN3? Of course we cannot expect the bootloader to get bypassed.

james27007

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
WARNING
Make sure you read everything before you root. Rooting the phone can trip the knox warranty sensor (this is not confirmed but a possibility), it will (this is not a maybe) increase your flash counter and show you have a custom system status. As of right now, you cannot reset/undo these. So unless the devs find a way to fix this, once your root your AT&T Note 3, you cannot return to 100% stock and your warranty is out the window.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm rooted with no Knox trip (0x0) and used Wanam Xposed to change my system status back to official. Download mode also doesn't show a flash counter, but I'm not sure if that's where I would find it.

eugchen

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
what happens after you root? you lose all your data? does it bring the phone to factory conditions? do you just restore the backup to get it back to where all your stuff is on there?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames