I took some videos at an event. I went to share one of the videos via Viber and I received the message that the video was too large to send. So I canceled the draft and exited Viber. Apparently Viber deleted that video from my gallery. I attempted to send another test video via viber; it was added as a message, but I canceled out of it and that video was also deleted from my gallery. The first video was very important to me. I have searched my phone memory and it is nowhere to be found with the original .mp4 extension.

Please help me recover this video if at all possible.

I do not have an SD card installed.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    11-24-2013 05:22 PM
    Same here; I lost a video clip of approx 50MB. viber displayed a warning that the file is to large and cannot be shared. than the video was gone from the phone's (i.e. deleted by viber).

Did you found a solution/recovery tool? See also the comment in google play: http://tiny.pl/qrkxv

google nexus 4
    11-28-2013 08:36 AM
    Thats developers mistake and my theory is" it happens because if you select "Take photo" mode to share photo viber first saves your photo, then requests you to make a comment to your photo. At this step if you press "back" button, viber will delete the photo you've taken before. And this is correct behavior.
    Developers made wrong logic, so even is you select "Photo galley", not "Take photo", and then press back button, vider deletes you photo.
    Thats big mistake, a lots of people lost their photos and videos. After that i'm going to migrate to WhatsApp.
    12-21-2013 02:15 PM