note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I can (AT&T) but oddly enough I did NOT see that feature on the Verizon and Sprint version of the Note 3 in Best Buy but it could be nothing more than an update that adds it.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I can (AT&T) but oddly enough I did NOT see that feature on the Verizon and Sprint version of the Note 3 in Best Buy but it could be nothing more than an update that adds it.

I have the Sprint note 3 and can confirm that you CAN write on the back, great feature, I use it all the time.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

You (clitrenta) were told by people in a different post on the same subject over a week ago that Verizon and Sprint customers CAN write on the back of their photos. And, that since the phone was released back in Sept - which is when I got mine (Verizon) I have used this feature.

Posted via Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
You (clitrenta) were told by people in a different post on the same subject over a week ago that Verizon and Sprint customers CAN write on the back of their photos. And, that since the phone was released back in Sept - which is when I got mine (Verizon) I have used this feature.

So are you my mother now? I can't tell the tone of your comment but it certainly sounds like you're lecturing me and seriously, I don't think you're old enough so maybe you should dial it back. FYI: It just so happens I had forgotten that. So sue me.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
So are you my mother now? I can't tell the tone of your comment but it certainly sounds like you're lecturing me and seriously, I don't think you're old enough so maybe you should dial it back. FYI: It just so happens I had forgotten that. So sue me.

I was not lecturing, I was simply reminding you. Which from this comment above, saying you had forgotten, was not a bad idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87