note 3: brightness

Josh Beck2

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I've seen on YouTube where there's different brightness adjustments. Mine is autobright or manual. The youtube version had the ability to adjust level of autobright. I wish my darkest night time was just a shade brighter. Anyone know why there is two versions?

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I've seen on YouTube where there's different brightness adjustments. Mine is autobright or manual. The youtube version had the ability to adjust level of autobright. I wish my darkest night time was just a shade brighter. Anyone know why there is two versions?

I am sure you might be having the auto brightness option I don't think that you will find a rom that allows selecting the ability to adjust level of auto-bright. Well.... I would say it would be very much helpful if you have shared the youtube video, without seeing the video you have seen we can't suggest anything because I am sure you must know that there are a number of customised Android version. You can also do one thing why don't you try asking the same question to the person who have uploaded that video over the youtube.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Or what about a link to the video? Some of us might can tell more by seeing the video.

Oddly, you are the only person I have ever seen that uses the autobrightness feature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

dgprakash

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
This is a specific issue with the u.s note 3 versions ( I know there is an auto brightness offset in most other countries phones)..It is called the auto brightness offset and allows the auto brightness level to be adjusted between a value of+5 and-5..

The slider which adjusts the auto brightness offset is not present for the att note 3.. Really annoyed me in the beginning but I have since learned to live with it. .

So you guys don't have a defective phone. . It's just an issue with att..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11