Lag after 4.3 update

Priyal27

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else getting lag when exiting an app or pressing the home button when in an app? For me when i exit or press the home button it takes a few seconds for the apps on my home screen to show up.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently downloading the revised version since I was able to update mine before AT&T and samsung pulled it. I'll have to see how this goes and will test it out and keep you guys posted.

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I just installed and have my S4 up-to-date and so far experiencing no lag whatsoever when exiting out of the app and is smooth as butter. Overall experience on my device is pretty fast and smooth.

Try rebooting your device and see if that helps.

Priyal27

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I take my reply back still experiencing lag :/ I guess I'll just have to deal with it until the next update

Posted via Android Central App

TxAndroidGuy

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I also noticed a little bit of lag too. Just a little bit in the Android Central app, a little in Twitter, a little in Tapatalk.. And this is after a restart just to make sure. Hopefully there is a safe way to root soon. And no safe strap options either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Skeleknights

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
For those with lags, please check your RAM, I checked mine to see if that was the problem. Oddly since the updates, the apps are taking up RAM rather quickly. Clear the RAM, kill all the task first before clearing RAM, restart your phone if the issue persists.

To find RAM and task kill, hold your home button for a few seconds. On the far right, there is task kill (Close all) and on the far left, is a task manager. Click on task manager and go to RAM tab.

Posted via Android Central App

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyone else experiencing download problem? Mine keeps failed around 20% download. I have more than 2GB space free.

I have had this happen on occasion when downloading from the app store. Usually canceling the download and starting it again works. But I've had the issue for months...Not just with 4.4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty