Contact Mess!

tmozer

May 29, 2011
Visit site
My contacts are syncing with God knows what. I have repeats and incorrect information that reverts when I try to correct it. Basically I want the contacts (Google I guess) under the green phone dialer icon to be my master contacts. All other accounts I need to feed from that and nothing else add to it or change anything. I can I figure out how to do this?

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
My contacts are syncing with God knows what. I have repeats and incorrect information that reverts when I try to correct it. Basically I want the contacts (Google I guess) under the green phone dialer icon to be my master contacts. All other accounts I need to feed from that and nothing else add to it or change anything. I can I figure out how to do this?

I have the same! Problem. Seems like there are three or four different contact lists and calendars. Google, Samsung and whatever program I am using to Sync each have there own list and different programs put information in different lists. I would like to Ger rid of everything except my Google account so that I have it allow consolidated in one list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Maybe. Hard to tell. This is a contact list that was started years ago with Outlook (the Office version). There are dead people on the list that I cannot seem to delete!
Maybe go into Settings then under Accounts and see if anything there is listed as syncing contacts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non