How does the return policy for AT&T work?

lildj0809

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm wanting to get a Nexus 6, but I'm still on the fence about it. I'm also eyeing the G3. So I thought about getting the G3 while waiting for the Nexus, and then returning it to "test out" the N6. But I'm not sure what fees, if any, there will be. Or certain return restrictions.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe it's 15 days. You pay for the usage during the time you had the account. If you keep the account, but just change phones, I don't think there's a charge. (It's been over a decade since I owned a Cingular [now AT&T Mobility] store.) Go to the store and ask. A lot of people want to do things like that - they won't think you're trying to cheat them. (Most employees don't care - their pay check reads the same, whether you return a phone or not.)

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm wanting to get a Nexus 6, but I'm still on the fence about it. I'm also eyeing the G3. So I thought about getting the G3 while waiting for the Nexus, and then returning it to "test out" the N6. But I'm not sure what fees, if any, there will be. Or certain return restrictions.

There is a $35 restocking fee

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 Plus 64Gb using Tapatalk