Printing Directly from your Android device to printer - StarPrint app

isbvietnam

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

We have released a new app that can help your Android to print directly to printers without internet connection, or an printer share software.
Especially, it has FREE version which can print:
- Instagram pics, Contact, Calendar
- Picture, pdf, text, Google drive, webpage, email (with watermark).
We hope that this app can become useful tool for you.

Some features:
- Suport 3000+ printer model and updating monthly, even very old printer models. So don?t worry too much if your printer is old one because it is possible mission with StarPrint
- Print to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB printers
- Options for quality, greyscale mode
- ?

Take a look and give us your opinions about this app.
GP: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=com.ivc.starprint&token=DfO5Pjyr
Amazon: Amazon.com: StarPrint, Just for Print: Appstore for Android

Screenshots
main%20screen.png
print%20preview.png
store%20screen.png
print%20setting.png

Connect to StarPrint:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StarPrint.Android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ISBVietnam
- G+: http://plus.google.com/113624145023558808301

Support resources:
Home site: What is StarPrint
Supported printers: Search
How to: How to print with StarPrint through Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB cable
FAQs: FAQs

Last edited:

lsiden

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Does not appear to support HP P1102w, although it finds Printer on Wi-Fi network.

Says job is complete but nothing comes out.

Preview of web page (Chrome) is blank.

This app looks promising so I hope developers can overcome these flaws.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

isbvietnam

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Does not appear to support HP P1102w, although it finds Printer on Wi-Fi network.

Says job is complete but nothing comes out.

Preview of web page (Chrome) is blank.

This app looks promising so I hope developers can overcome these flaws.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

Hello, HP P1102w is tested ok. And you also got good feedback from users.
For deeply investigation, could you use the Send Feedback function on app's menu to report the issue?
BTW, please how about printing other such as text, picture,...?
What do you mean by "Chrome" in "Preview of web page (Chrome) is blank."? Becuase StarPrint does not use Chrome to print, it has a web view to print web.

You may want to check these link:
StarPrint FAQs: FAQs
StarPrint user guideline: How to print with StarPrint through Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB cable

Thanks,

christinalarubbio

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
The new Starprint app group reviews its android application does it work with previous versions i tried and finding it difficult to install it am from australia.

PrimalxConvoy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Do NOT pay for this app. This app failed to work as advertised in the Google Play description. after paying for the full premium mode/s, this app:

- Failed to detect my printer, even though three other printer apps could do so with no problem (HP printer)
- Only printed via USB cable
- would often fail to print, even though it stated that it had "printed" the page
- Would not print landscape documents, rotated into portrait (even though the "page preview' showed that it had been rotated BY Starprint)
- After requesting 20 copies of a three page document, it printed over FORTY copies of the first page only, wasting expensive ink and paper.

Furthermore, the customer service rep did not understand or use correct English, with answers not directly relating to my problems given. Finally, after receiving late and unhelpful answers, I asked for a refund (which most devs will give), only to be denied, with a statement saying that I had enough time to test their app in the free version (even the though the free version does NOT enable full testing of the all of the apps features).

During these problems, I found a MUCH better app, which is more expensive, but much better. It's called "Print Share", and it works flawlessly. I urge everyone here to consider that app instead of this one.

isbvietnam

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi, we are really sorry about that inconvenience. However, we listened and update to more open policy. Now, everyone can use our app for free without watermark from page center. Hope this product can be helpful for everyone.

For detail please visit our new website: android-print.com/news/52-starprint-v3-new-android-print-experience

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87