My Brand New Tag Connect is not working .

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I bought my watch in a hope that it would be a god watch. Its started ok for the first few days and its turned itself off . Now it sometimes starts on the charger but turns itself off . I have had this watch for a month and only used it for a week . I continue to wear it and charge it in a hope something will change.

I cant even take it in to fix as there is nobody there .

Does anyone know what the issue is

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the TAG Heuer Connected forum for more specific traffic.

You've already left in on the charger to make sure it charges all the way up to 100%? When you say it turns itself off, do you mean it powers down on its own? If it's powering down, is it because the battery has drained to zero, or is it shutting off with plenty of battery left?

Have you contacted the store from which you bought it? If it's brand new, they might have a replacement or return policy. Otherwise, contact TAG for warranty repair/replacement. TAG Heuer Customer Service United States - Warranty

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
check the settings and see if you have your notifications turn on your watch when charging or something like when you are not wearing it

ilaz13

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
My smartwatch currently does not have any firmware on it. I am looking if anyone could provide me with a backup image of their module.

Many thanks.