Desperately need help - Need Telus Restore Images!

kfernandes29

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Please. I will donate to anyone who can get these for me. I've tried everything. Odin bricked my phone and I can't find the Fascinate Telus recovery images.

kfernandes29

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
GREAT! :confused: I thought I had found a Telus Fascinate Image.....turns out with was an ATT Captivate image and now I can't even get into recovery or download mode. ADB wont work either because the phone just starts up with the ATT splash screen n loops with reboots. Is my phone dead? $100 to anyone that can get this working again. PLEASE!

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Take a deep breathe kfernandes, say "Woooosaaaaaa" and meditate. No need to bribe any of us here for help, it's what we love to do!

Firstly, I would recommend you taking a look at both of these posts:

How to Escape the Force Close Loop of Hell

How to Go Back to Stock

Read both of those carefully and see if they offer a viable solution. If you try this, and/or have tried this let us know and we will go from there!

kfernandes29

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
No luck. That stock Verizon image is what kinda got me here in the first place lol It's a CDMA flash I believe. The Telus Fascinate is a 3G+ model that runs on GSM.

I ended up reflashing with an ATT Captivate rom cuz that's what I was told the Telus Fascinate would be closest to.
Now I'm stuck at an ATT boot loop. I can't get into Download mode or even Recovery mode because I think the button mapping is different on the Captivate (I noticed Vol Down was Vol Up on the Verizon rom).

I'm trying to assemble a jig but it doesnt seem to be working.

Any suggestions? Please.

mbuxx

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Have you fixed this yet. I had the same issue phone was. Completley bricked and I was able to recover..just had to manually enter the apn settings for data use. I can't remember where I found the stock telus files but I'm sure I can if I need to. Just let me know weather you have fixed or not.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
heeeelp im stuck with a screen that shows a phone...triangle with ! in the middle.... and a pc. i cant get to download mode and i cant fix please help

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
are you still stuck i have a fix but you will most likley need a jig but i know where to find stock telus files for reflashing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19