$12 V20 batteries on eBay, genuine US seller

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up another battery from eBay from this liquidator. Looking at their post and profile, they seem to be legit and are selling real batteries. Only $12! I already had an extra battery and charging cradle, which is my favorite LG accessory right now. Lately I've been using my phone more and more so I needed​ more juice (I average about 4 - 4.5 screen on time). Tried plugging it in every now and then but takes forever to top off to 100%. I'm constantly using it while driving using navigation and listening to music via Bluetooth, even using the phone that aggressively, quick charge 3.0 isn't fast enough. Replacement batteries are cheap and easy. $12 is how much you spend on lunch, also same price as a smartphone battery that can last you more than a year.

Here it is:

NEW OEM LG V20 BATTERY BL-44E1F GENUINE BATTERY F800 VS995 H990N 3200mAh

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I never have trouble keeping it charged while navigating and playing music. I have an extra LG battery and I even have an extended one but charging at high speed doesn't take for me so I don't swap out that often

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Just picked up another battery from eBay from this liquidator. Looking at their post and profile, they seem to be legit and are selling real batteries. Only $12! I already had an extra battery and charging cradle, which is my favorite LG accessory right now. Lately I've been using my phone more and more so I needed​ more juice (I average about 4 - 4.5 screen on time). Tried plugging it in every now and then but takes forever to top off to 100%. I'm constantly using it while driving using navigation and listening to music via Bluetooth, even using the phone that aggressively, quick charge 3.0 isn't fast enough. Replacement batteries are cheap and easy. $12 is how much you spend on lunch, also same price as a smartphone battery that can last you more than a year.

Here it is:

Thank you very much for sharing this. Even though I've been an avid eBay user for the last eleven years, I still contemplate the legitamacy of some sellers, especially liquidator or bulk sellers. I've never purchased from anyone with less than 98% positive feedback.

anon(10076979)

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I have a spare battery which came with the phone. Is it okay not to use it? Never used it not even once since I bought the phone last November .

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Tried plugging it in every now and then but takes forever to top off to 100%. I'm constantly using it while driving using navigation and listening to music via Bluetooth, even using the phone that aggressively, quick charge 3.0 isn't fast enough.
It's not so much how much power you're using or the QC3.0 protocol, but the fact that you're just using the phone. LG is pretty aggressive with charging controls and will throttle the charge rate if the phone even thinks about getting warm. None of the other brands I've used were so slow to charge when in use. Turn the screen off and you'll see much better charge rates (even if streaming Bluetooth).

Nice score on the extra battery, though.

I have a spare battery which came with the phone. Is it okay not to use it? Never used it not even once since I bought the phone last November .
Li-ion batteries are shipped about half charged, also known as a storage charge. They can be stored months or even years like this with little concern. They do self discharge over time, so you'll want to swap it into your phone about every 6 months to check the level and bring the charge back up to at least 50%.

If storing long term, you could charge to about 70% without too much issue, but Li-ion batteries like being in the middle. Generally speaking, the higher or lower than 50%, the greater risk for damage. If you had stored it under 25% or over 75% when you got it, chances are it would be toast by now.

anon(10076979)

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
It's not so much how much power you're using or the QC3.0 protocol, but the fact that you're just using the phone. LG is pretty aggressive with charging controls and will throttle the charge rate if the phone even thinks about getting warm. None of the other brands I've used were so slow to charge when in use. Turn the screen off and you'll see much better charge rates (even if streaming Bluetooth).

Li-ion batteries are shipped about half charged, also known as a storage charge. They can be stored months or even years like this with little concern. They do self discharge over time, so you'll want to swap it into your phone about every 6 months to check the level and bring the charge back up to at least 50%.

If storing long term, you could charge to about 70% without too much issue, but Li-ion batteries like being in the middle. Generally speaking, the higher or lower than 50%, the greater risk for damage. If you had stored it under 25% or over 75% when you got it, chances are it would be toast by now.

I'm gonna swap em soon and keep it in the mid range. Thanks for the info man

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site

Here it is:

This link just brings me right back to this forum.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

LG is too aggressive. That's my biggest concern with LG phones.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I never have trouble keeping it charged while navigating and playing music. I have an extra LG battery and I even have an extended one but charging at high speed doesn't take for me so I don't swap out that often

Max brightness at 100%, battery saver off, Bluetooth on, max volume, mobile data on, GPS on with high accuracy? Battery will still charge but won't charge as fast because​ it's draining at the same time.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much for sharing this. Even though I've been an avid eBay user for the last eleven years, I still contemplate the legitamacy of some sellers, especially liquidator or bulk sellers. I've never purchased from anyone with less than 98% positive feedback.

eBay favors the buyer more than the seller so if anything you can always return it. That's the eBay and PayPal guarantee. You can also message them and ask questions before buying.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Here it is:

You can buy extended batteries on Amazon with more than double the power for 25 dollars

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abventz