$150 credit says i dont qualify?

Mr-Guy

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I had that issue posted here where shop Samsung didn't show my offer, reinstalled and there it was. A problem the first time as I used the scan function of my box. it said I didn't qualify. I uninstalled the app and did it again but used the button to go to ime and copied it from there from my phone 📱 and submitted. Approved...

Fletchman74

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
I received my email this morning with the $150 code, if I click the link to shop it only shows $100, using the code on Samsung.com it was $150.

Fletchman74

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
How long did it take to receive the code from the time you filled out the form?

I did the form first thing on the 19th, got an email yesterday morning saying approved and that it would arrive in 4-6 weeks, I thought oh brother that sucks. Then I got an email early this morning with the code.

crpeters82

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
My preorder came in this morning and i am getting the exact same "after reviewing your device it is not eligible" error. Frusturating. So far samsung has not been much help

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
My preorder came in this morning and i am getting the exact same "after reviewing your device it is not eligible" error. Frusturating. So far samsung has not been much help

The last rep I talked to said that I had to wait 24-48 hours, and I would get an email with some code or link; I forget which.

This is a really frustrating process that feels like a bait and switch!

On the Shop Samsung app, the YouTube and Spotify offers show delivered, but I don't have any idea how to start those free trials.

Extremely disappointed in Samsung; I've been with them since the original Galaxy (mine was the Fascinate), but maybe it's time to try another manufacturer after this phone...

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
OK, Just got my $150. code and was trying to purchase a couple Samsung Micro SD cards and it say my coupon can not be used for these items.

I thought you could use the $150. for anything on the Samsung site?

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Soooo.. I went and purchsed my Note 20 Ultra on this morning as my preorder attempt through Verizon failed on 8/19 due to my particular model going on backorder.
I did however submit my information through the Samsung Shop app from my Note and inserted a preorder purchase date of 8/19 though I actually purchased on today's date, which processed and went to Approved status immediately....

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I have gotten the same result for one of my Note 20 ultra's I chatted with a rep earlier he asked me for my order numbers and said supposedly I would get an email eventually with the code, I then called Samsung to request the free wired headphones and I asked the lady about the $150 and she transfered me to another Department and that rep said I didn't have to do anything I would receive a code through email within like 50 days so I'm not very optimistic about getting these $150.

One more thing the rep told me you can't stack the rewards you have to use them seperately which is kind of a bummer because I wanted to use both of the rewards toward a s7 plus.

Tekelley22

Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
I went to the Samsung shop app and completed it within 5 minutes. Verification took a minute or two. Very simple and easy. Pre-ordered through t-mobile. It says ill get the credit mailed in about 4-5 weeks

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Also watch the ages... My daughters phone kept saying intelligible... until I realized it was because Samsung knew she was under 18... I ...ummm... "adjusted" what samsung knew, and it went right through.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I had that issue posted here where shop Samsung didn't show my offer, reinstalled and there it was. A problem the first time as I used the scan function of my box. it said I didn't qualify. I uninstalled the app and did it again but used the button to go to ime and copied it from there from my phone 📱 and submitted. Approved...

I had the same problem as the OP, but this post was exactly what the doctor ordered. I followed it step by step and was able to complete the registration. Thanks for the help!

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Just an update to my post. I have been approved by Samsung for the credit, although they said it would be 4-6 weeks before I get it, but at least I get it.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just an update to my post. I have been approved by Samsung for the credit, although they said it would be 4-6 weeks before I get it, but at least I get it.

Hopefully you will get it. Same thing they told me 15 days after receiving the phones, just when the return period ends. I wouldn't return the phones because we love them but still.Than they are telling people you can use the credit on only certain things. Oh well, live in learn.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have gotten the same result for one of my Note 20 ultra's I chatted with a rep earlier he asked me for my order numbers and said supposedly I would get an email eventually with the code, I then called Samsung to request the free wired headphones and I asked the lady about the $150 and she transfered me to another Department and that rep said I didn't have to do anything I would receive a code through email within like 50 days so I'm not very optimistic about getting these $150.

One more thing the rep told me you can't stack the rewards you have to use them seperately which is kind of a bummer because I wanted to use both of the rewards toward a s7 plus.

Did you pre-order directly from Samsung or another retailer? I ordered my phone from T-mobile and used the Samsung Shop app to apply for $150 credit code. Once you log in to your account, you check your Inbox and the credit application should be there. I only had to scan the IMEI from the box and submit. I did that yesterday and received the code today. I used it to purchase Live Buds.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Did you pre-order directly from Samsung or another retailer? I ordered my phone from T-mobile and used the Samsung Shop app to apply for $150 credit code. Once you log in to your account, you check your Inbox and the credit application should be there. I only had to scan the IMEI from the box and submit. I did that yesterday and received the code today. I used it to purchase Live Buds.

Yes I pre ordered from Samsung and I scanned the imei on the box and it said I didn't qualify then I uninstalled the app and typed in the imei and the same result but after getting in touch with customer service a few times now it says both of my credits are scheduled so now I just need to wait for them to be emailed to me.

I was hoping they could be applied to a new tab s7 plus but not sure if they will allow it to be applied to a tablet, another thing the rep told me is you can't combine them they have to be used for 2 separate orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeera