2013 Nexus 7

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
So i bought the new nexus 7 a day or two before actual release date at best buy. i think it was like the 28th? Anyways i was on vacation for about 2 weeks since then before i really got to play with the tablet. I opened it in the parking lot to make sure it worked, then i took it home and set it up with all my google info and stuff etc.etc. Didn't notice any immediate problems so i assumed my device wasn't a lemon. I hadn't touched it since then and just recently started using it more extensively about 2 days ago since i came back from vacation. Turns out i'm having the multitouch problem everyones been reporting and it's starting to really annoy he crap out of me since some touches don't register. I want to return it at best buy or at least exchange it but i'm waaaaaaay past the 14 day return period....any suggestions from you guys? It's a real bummer that this happened. Had it all ready and **** for the start of my college semester to...

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So i bought the new nexus 7 a day or two before actual release date at best buy. i think it was like the 28th? Anyways i was on vacation for about 2 weeks since then before i really got to play with the tablet. I opened it in the parking lot to make sure it worked, then i took it home and set it up with all my google info and stuff etc.etc. Didn't notice any immediate problems so i assumed my device wasn't a lemon. I hadn't touched it since then and just recently started using it more extensively about 2 days ago since i came back from vacation. Turns out i'm having the multitouch problem everyones been reporting and it's starting to really annoy he crap out of me since some touches don't register. I want to return it at best buy or at least exchange it but i'm waaaaaaay past the 14 day return period....any suggestions from you guys? It's a real bummer that this happened. Had it all ready and **** for the start of my college semester to...

I am past the 14 days from BB too. If you take it to BB service counter they will use the manufacturers warranty to send it to asus. I think they will just send it back saying it is normal. I decided to wait for a while. If you plant the thumb from your opposite hand on the bezzel while you use the touch screen, it will work a lot better.

Brian Low

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I am past the 14 days from BB too. If you take it to BB service counter they will use the manufacturers warranty to send it to asus. I think they will just send it back saying it is normal. I decided to wait for a while. If you plant the thumb from your opposite hand on the bezzel while you use the touch screen, it will work a lot better.

meh...so pretty much im stuck with it huh. ive been reading that google support services havent been helping all to much either. i knew i should have waited for the first batch to sell...

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
meh...so pretty much im stuck with it huh. ive been reading that google support services havent been helping all to much either. i knew i should have waited for the first batch to sell...

Yup. You will also be better off with multitouch if you don't let your two fingers line up vertcally (same x value).