Ethynil

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Build Number : G970U1UEU3DTC9
Android version : Q(Android 10)
Release Date : 2020-04-04
Security patch level : 2020-04-01

AR Emoji
- AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial
expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you
next open the AR Emoji app.

New Camera features
- Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters,
Selfie tone, timelapse for night time, and a mode for recording videos with the front camera in FHD/UHD at 60
fps.

Gallery
- Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or
merge different groups and albums into one group.
- An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place
pictures were taken.
- The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.

Samsung keyboard
- A multilingual translation feature has been added.
- A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
- An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.

Quick Share
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.

Music Share
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for giving us this list! A few of us S10 users were wondering about the exact list of updates we'd be getting!

libra89

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
That's awesome! How are you liking the improvements/additions thus far?
I like that Good Lock seems to be working better.
The keyboard has also been updated with more features like translation, integration with Samsung pass to auto fill. I do think it's cool that dark mode can be applied to the wallpaper now. You can also put your messages in categories now but I haven't tried this yet.

I don't like this made Google Duo become a part of the phone (can't uninstall it). There seems to be a lot of micro changes that I haven't found yet.

Edit: Just did the messages category thing and it's awesome! Also learned that I can pin a message to the top (but I don't know if this is new or not).

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I like that Good Lock seems to be working better.
The keyboard has also been updated with more features like translation, integration with Samsung pass to auto fill. I do think it's cool that dark mode can be applied to the wallpaper now. You can also put your messages in categories now but I haven't tried this yet.

I don't like this made Google Duo become a part of the phone (can't uninstall it). There seems to be a lot of micro changes that I haven't found yet.

Edit: Just did the messages category thing and it's awesome! Also learned that I can pin a message to the top (but I don't know if this is new or not).

Thank you for your review! Oohh, pinning messages - that's a really handy feature that I never would have thought of!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201