24 hours with the Note 5, and already I have problems!

SoundofReason

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
No i don't, this is my only one..well so far i have been charging it and i wiped it and its doing fine..it just may be some d bag over there at Samsung that is sending them out like that.

I do have to have a phone, so all i can do is monitor it and see how much screen time i get

Soylent_Green

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
There is something seriously wrong with the phone's you're getting. Were there phones sealed when they went to setup the phones? If not they're giving you duds or something.

SoundofReason

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
actually they were, in the box and everything

Im just done...i checked my phone last night and I broke the camera glass on the back..I only had it for 1 day :(. Screw samsung and their inferior products. This is a result of all those idiots that were complaining about plastic backs. Now Samsung has turned it into a cash cow, because you drop a mostly plastic phone its ok, you drop a all glass one, what do you think will happen?

I might start looking into an LG or something.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Both of my Verizon warranty replacements have been excellent over the last ten months. In fact, this recent warranty replacement, is running better than my original new Note 5 64GB. The only issue I've had is battery life.

I use an ultra thin Spigen case with Verizon screen protector.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Im just done...i checked my phone last night and I broke the camera glass on the back..I only had it for 1 day :(. Screw samsung and their inferior products. This is a result of all those idiots that were complaining about plastic backs. Now Samsung has turned it into a cash cow, because you drop a mostly plastic phone its ok, you drop a all glass one, what do you think will happen?

I have dropped my Note 5 on the driveway, no case, no screen protector and nothing broke. I did scratch the metal band around the phone over the spen.

I wouldn't call that inferior. I expected a crack.

Soylent_Green

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

You're just having bad luck, the Note 5 is a great phone.

SoundofReason

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Well, I ended up bringing it back and getting another one...AAAANNDDDD it's doing the same thing..I tried to bring it back and now stupid Tmobile says that there is something wrong with my account and I have to wait 72 hours for them to fix it. I think that is bs but we will see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001