2800mAh? Is this a joke?

jaybotinc

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site
Aside from the camera design (ugly cameras seem to be the trend in late 2019), you can add that to the list of step backs from the Pixel 3.

I don't care what kind of optimization magic Google will throw in there, a 2800mAh paired with a 5.7" OLED will not end well.View attachment 311057
Just throwing this out there (not saying you're wrong) but some tech guy was commenting that though he wasn't impressed w the battery on a phone (it wasn't the pixel, maybe the 1+???) Compared to the iPhone, the fact that they included a super fast charger while apparently the included charger w the iPhone 11 is a joke, that made them prefer the not-iPhone. Maybe Pixel is including a super fast charger.

Just food for thought. I could see why this is not convincing.

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
Well at least Google helped make my decision easy.

No Pixel 4 for me.

Right now if i decide to buy the OnePlus 7T is looking like the best phone for the $$ out there.

Only thing I keep tossing around is the idea of the Asus ROG2 phone. That 6000mah battery looks really tempting!

jaybotinc

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site

No Pixel 4 for me.

Right now if i decide to buy the OnePlus 7T is looking like the best phone for the $$ out there.

Only thing I keep tossing around is the idea of the Asus ROG2 phone. That 6000mah battery looks really tempting!
The OnePlus looks like a really cool phone.

jaybotinc

Jul 29, 2019
Visit site
Only thing it has going for it is the camera. I find oxygen OS great, so personally I'd go for OnePlus and save a ton.
Yeah. I get most pplcare a lot about the camera and that's great, but personally I don't care. They have all reached a level of quality that it's passed the point of making any difference to me. I keep hoping a lot that Pixel 4 has more up it's sleeve than "an awesomer-est-er camera than the other guys." Lol

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

No Pixel 4 for me.

The ROG has some seriously bad options for cellular service. If you are Verizon or Sprint, it's a no go, and no VoLTE for anyone, same for no WiFi calling. It's the best phone out, until it took an arrow to the knee.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Why is it that every new OnePlus phone is always heavier than the one before it?

I briefly owned the 6 and it's my favorite out of all of them simply because it's not as big or heavy as the ones that came after it. Oh and that LED notification light

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter