3.2 update?

ElijahRain

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine and finished installing. Seems a bit snappier and I've played with the zoom/stretch function on a couple of apps, but otherwise I have not idea what it improved.

laguss4

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got my notification of my update last night...didn't have time to run it at that moment. Installed it this morning and so far, so good...fingers crossed! lol :D

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my update last night and installed. Did not have much time to play with it though. Did see the SD card icon which is nice. Is there a change log for the update or anyone know what has changed?

bako88fan

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded the update several times. I get an "unzipping" message and then a message that states the update in invalid. I've tried booting to recovery and running update that way as well but I get an android icon with an exclamation point in it that I'm guessing means failure. Anyone have a better idea than me performing a factory reset? Oh and I'm not rooted. Completely stock.

BobMitton

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded the update several times. I get an "unzipping" message and then a message that states the update in invalid. I've tried booting to recovery and running update that way as well but I get an android icon with an exclamation point in it that I'm guessing means failure. Anyone have a better idea than me performing a factory reset? Oh and I'm not rooted. Completely stock.

I got the same error a few times. I kept re-downloading until it worked.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk